Fitster5 MotoBlend Premium USB Rechargeable Portable Blender for Smoothies, Shakes| Fruit Juicer| Mixer | Shaker 500ml
Max. power: 150W
Motor: 540/7.4V, 18000 rpm±15%
Power supply: Lithium battery USB 5V
Battery volume: 2000mAh*2
Blade material: 304 Stainless Steel, 6 Blades in 3D
Temperature: Below 60℃/140℉
Cup material: ABS (BPA free)
Cup Weight: 1.12lb
Cup size Capacity: 3.14*10.43inch/16.9oz
Note: When the blender starts to work, it is best not to let the fruit jam the blade, you can first invert the juicer cup, double-click the switch button to start working.
- High level of safety: MotoBlend portable blender is BPA free, and is made of eco-friendly and high-quality food-grade American PCTG materials. It embraces unique safety design including safety indication light, magnetic induction automatic stop design, silicone charging port protection, non-slip and shock absorption base that protect your safety while making delicious juice.
- Powerful and effective: MotoBlend is equipped with 6 durable 304 stainless steel blades and 7.4V motor. higher level of rotation frequency achieves 18,000RPM, it only takes 30 seconds to bring you a cup of fresh smoothie, shakes, fresh juices, face masks etc.
- USB type C charge: The USB portable blender equipped with 4000mAh rechargeable high-quality batteries that can be recharged in a variety of ways, like charging by power bank, AC Adapter and computer, and charging time is 3-5 hours; once the blender is fully charged, it can produce 25-30 cups of juice.
- Easy operation and one button control: The MotoBlend is easy to clean by adding water and pressing the power button to start the self-cleaning mode. It comes with a cleaning brush for you to clean the inside corners of the juicer cup. For safety concern, please do not soak the blender into water.
- Portable and widely application: Lightweight and portable (3.14*10.43inch/17oz), easy to carry, this portable juicer is also a suitable gift for juice and travel enthusiasts, suitable for indoor and outdoor activities.
When you get your blender, please read the following tips:
1.Don't put your hands inside your blender or try to touch the blades. Don’t use your blender when charging or run your blender without anything inside.
2.Don't recommend hot liquids over 50 degree which will easily lead to damage or leakage.
3.Charge your blender before your first use. The light blinks while charging and stops blinking after fully charged.
4.Recommend cutting your fruit or other ingredients into small chunks. Always start by adding a liquid such as water or milk. You can blend ice. Make sure that the liquid is sufficient in your blender, but the size of the ice shouldn’t be too large.
5.To fix the base to cup, the arrow on the cup should line up with the switch on the base.
6.Blue flashing lights mean your blender needs to be recharged or that your blades are blocked. Recharge or shake your blender.
7.Do not use the blender while charging is ON.
8.If you have not used MotoBlend for couple of days, it is recommended that you charge it first & then use it.